Inconvenienced Issue 11

After a long wait, the continuation to the action packed issue 10 is here!

Previous Issue, by George Stukas: Inconvenienced Issue 10

Cover Issue 11
inc11Page01
inc11Page02
inc11Page03
inc11Page04
inc11Page05
inc11Page06
inc11Page07
inc11Page08
inc11Page09
inc11Page10
inc11Page11
inc11Page12
inc11Page13
inc11Page14
inc11Page15
inc11Page16
inc11Page17
inc11Page18
inc11Page19
inc11Page20
inc11Page21
inc11Page22
inc11Page23
inc11Page24
inc11Page25
inc11Page26
inc11Page27
inc11Page28
inc11Page29
inc11Page30
inc11Page31
inc11Page32
inc11Page33
inc11Page34
inc11Page35
inc11Page36
inc11Page37 petfe crowbar
inc11Page38 petfe crowbar
inc11Page39 officer not paying attention
inc11Page40 hiding in train car V2
inc11Page41 george kick V2
inc11Page42 chris badasskick v2
inc11Page43 evil metrocops
inc11Page44 george bull rush V2
inc11Page45 mini boss
inc11Page46 train running
inc11Page47 route out
inc11Page48 HOT LEAD
inc11Page49 last page
inc11Page50 last page 2
inc11Page51 last page 4

Thank you for reading! Next Part will be by Chris!

I would like to thank Gobo and Mythos, for helping me with my personal skin (really apreciate it guys!).

Also my good friend Noxitu, who I kept bothering while I was working on the comic.

Yukon and Petfe, because I keep pestering them with questions (and Petfe for helping me with George’s new personal skin!).

George, for listening to me rant about comic layouts.

Eastman for spellchecking.

Mjolnir for his Gmod Isolation Using Masks tutorial:

TRIVIA

The metrocop in black with red eyes was just a regulat metrocop, but after I was done editing the pages, I had an idea. What if I changed the model to something cool, AND made him a mini boss? However, This means all the screenshots with him, had to be remade/redone.

You’ll notice that the cover has pictures from the previous issues. That’s because I wanted to make omething cool and over the top,while also having as littles spoilers as possible, so the reader would not anticipate what would lie ahead.

First time using Softlamps, and I have to say, the improved a LOT of scenes.

Something that was cut out of the comic, was a crazy locomotive mechanic/driver (he would be a reacuring theme, since you do bump into trains quite a lot throghout HL2). He was actually trying to run over Chris and George. On page 47 he was supposed to give the guys the middle finger, but I could not get the camera angles right (maybe next time).

Originally, the comic ended at page 49, but the ending there felt really bad, so I added 2 more pages.

Why is the comic so big? While working on it, I kept having ideas about doing different stuff. I also wanted to created something really fucking cool. I’m sorry it took so long.

7 Likes

That was fantastic fun. I liked the character intro cards, that was a fun bit. Gonna need you to shoot over the new models for your character and George’s for my part.

1 Like

Awesome stuff! Did not expect everyone to get a change in gear! (Just thought it was gonna be Gobo’s model change haha.)

I love the intro cards for the characters too.

1 Like

Great work, Arctic. You’ve just made this week all the more interesting with your chapter of Inconvenienced. As always, you never fail to give pleasant comics to read. It’s like comfort food: lasts a while too!

1 Like

Arctic, my man, where to even begin.

It’s like everybody who did everything awesome from the past 20 years of GMod comics got together to create a Magnum Opus of Awesome.

2 Likes

I can tell you had a lot of fun making the layouts. I’m glad my tutorial helped!

2 Likes

Phenomenal work as always,
The background details, the editing, the humor, all of it culminated and a masterwork of a comic.
So very happy to have been included in this!
Can’t wait to find out what happens next ahahhaha

2 Likes

Fucking hell, that’s an epic piece of work!

2 Likes

That certainly was an action packed episode, as promised! Loved the fight scene at the railroad and the lighting, especially on the last shot.

Holy hell, the editing is great. The layout is just really well put together. Job well done, man!

I didn’t expect to have such a big cameo in the series. Still, me and Yukon definitely fit the role of questionable scientists. To give refuge, perform totally safe experiments and then throw out with just a crowbar sounds something we (or at least me) would do.

3 Likes

Ohh the Citadel Caramelldansen map would have been perfect for the party gag

4 Likes

My guy, you have me smiling throughout the whole comic now!

There’s so much to love, and I don’t wanna repeat too much. But yeah, the action, the constant gags, the fearless pacing, the state-of-the-art editing. The lighting is phenomenal, and, as a friendly comics rival, I need to step up my game to match what you did here.

And great introduction of Petfe and Yukon. I remember you talking about the difficulties of teleportation, and I think you solved it superbly.

There’s also a lot of sneaky stuff you’re building up in the story’s background. What is evil Jeff/Geoff’s hunch? And how does he know Petfe? Why does Gobo give a glance at Yukon like that? Looking forward to reading more!

2 Likes

Excellent stuff!

2 Likes