My G-Man Fanart

Here’s some of my Half-Life fanart… yeah… prepare for (unforeseen consequences) a lot of G-Man. I’ve decided not to post the art that also includes my Half-Life OC (Government Woman); if anyone wants to see it I’ll post it, but for now this is it.

gman-doorway

3 Likes

Wow, these are fantastic!

I didn’t even realise there were so many options, I really dig the style and humour.

Please go ahead, feel free to post all you have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! That means a lot. :slight_smile: I’ll reply here with some of the other stuff in a while.

1 Like

Okay so this is the art that includes my Half-Life OC. Feel free to ignore if you don’t like OC stuff!

And this was specifically for the OpposingTheBar event.

4 Likes

I have no idea why you were worried, these are amazing.

1 Like

Thanks. :smiley: I just worry people don’t like OC stuff tbh. I would love to get a custom model of her for use in gmod for machinima and the like; but I don’t do modelling myself so that’s not an option, haha.

2 Likes

Ask around in #resources on the Discord, maybe somebody can hack together the Witch from L4D and a GMan body, could work with some additional modifications.

For some reason I didn’t know there was a discord server. ^^;

Very cool. I’ve been following your work on r/HalfLife for a while and it’s really impressive. Glad you’ve decided to join this community as well.

2 Likes

I’m drawing a crappy sketch of G-Man every day this month for Inktober, using the official prompt list (Rules & Prompts — Inktober). Thought I should post them here too; here’s the first week of sketches.

sketch

Second week of Inktober sketches! I haven’t given up yet!

opening

1 Like

Never stop. These are hilarious! (Chumtoad looks fine)

4 Likes

Chummy toad! :smiley:
Agree with EST’ though, good stuff, keep up the funnies! :smiley:

1 Like

Another week has gone by! That means more G-Man Inktober Sketches!

demon

frost

2 Likes

More magnificent than a microwave casserole :smiley:

1 Like

That final one is MAD disturbing in some “you wake up and see this” type of way.

Here’s the last weekly Inktober post (next one will just be for the three remaining days);

dangerous

2 Likes

Gordon’s just like “Ugh, get a ROOM”
lmao

I was actually thinking of making him say that. XD

Yeah, I don’t think that should be seen by mere mortals, whatever it is!