My G-Man Fanart

The idea of scratching fleabites with claws… gah!

The last sketches for Inktober!

1 Like

That actually brings up an interesting idea, COULD G-Man change scale if he’s just picking a meat puppet skin willy-nilly, hell, Breen was offered a host-body so there’s some meat on those bones.

Despite Inktober ending, keep em coming!

g-man-oc

Spooky G-Man and and Dusk for Halloween. :smiley:
Was gonna draw something more extravagant but I didn’t really have the time.

2 Likes

JUST in case reminding about the rule:

• Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.

I would never post (or draw for that matter) anything like that. D: Extravagant meaning more detailed, extra flourishes etc.

When G-Man met G-Woman. (Not actually how it happened in my head-canon, but thought it was funny.) :grin:

They’re scary. Nicely done!

2 Likes

Wholesome and terrifying, well done, hahaha

1 Like

Exactly what I was going for! XD

Obviously I had to draw that other G-Man model that came to light recently. ._.

I usually don’t bother to add G-Man’s stubble as it’s very fine anyway, but I tried this time… personally I think it just looks like none of them have shaved today.

2 Likes

HL1 G-Man definitely has the sharper suit, literally and figuratively!

Agreed! I mean his suit in HL1 actually looks like it’s more of a British-cut suit as it hugs his physique more (it could also be an Italian cut; but I don’t think so as it has very long lapels.)

HL2 has a American-cut suit. Evident with how many buttons it has and it’s not as form-hugging. HLA’s also looks to be an American-cut. Though oddly I think HL1 G-Man is the most casual out of them all as he only has two buttons on his cuffs. Basically 2 = casual. 4 = formal (HLA has 4 of them.) HL2 has 3 cuff buttons so I guess he’s not too casual, and not too formal. XD

Annnnnd I just went on a rant about suits, didn’t I? :sweat_smile:

You did but to be fair suits are kinda his thing. It’s hard to imagine G-Man lounging around in tie-dye t-shirt and denim jeans! That last panel has a touch of the zoot suit about the shoulders (or cartoon depicions of).

1 Like

Indeed; I love his suit. I know it’ll never happen but I’d love a model of him with the jacket open; I want to know what sort of belt he wears… for drawing purposes obviously. >.>

Watch out - he might be a suspenders type-of-guy.

Sounds okay to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I mean I’ll shut up… :sweat_smile:

You may have just inadvertently provoked a new episode of IB there.

You make it sound like that’s a bad thing lol

1 Like

Not at all, just saying!