Inconvenienced Issue 9

The next issue of Inconvenienced is here! This issue features none other than Jeff and the man himself, Jason Born Wild.

Hope you guys enjoy it and I apologies for the delay.

incon9p1
incon9p2
incon9p3
incon9p4
incon9p5
incon9p6
incon9p7
incon9p8
incon9p9
incon9p10
incon9p11
incon9p12
incon9p13
incon9p14

4 Likes

Great stuff, mate!
The effects are very well made and I really envy your layout skills.

3 Likes

The scene with Gobo and I pointing got me good.

2 Likes

Glad you like it man!

1 Like

I need to go back and read the rest of this as I’m a bit lost on what’s going on; but this is really well made! (I will eventually catch up with all the comics here!) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love that we just assume all male07s are Jeff after walking through a hall full of them hahaha
Looks like we’re booking it to a Red Letter Day :smiley:

1 Like

#NotAllMale07s

I liked the punchline. There are a few typos here and there though, but nothing too egregious. Good job.

On the discord server, under the “Comics” section, there is another section named “Comic Archive”, you can find the links to the other 8 issues of Inconvenieced there.

You could (and should) also post them in forum topics for posterity, then add them to a comic list on the comic lists topic.

Hej! Nice work Arctic! Now we’ve finally gotten to see our bad guy, who seems like a real nice bloke? That’s some solid advice he’s dishing out on the Jasoncast.

Lots of subtle details in this one. And good brick jokes (some of which are yet to be revealed?). After seeing @Chris’ great contribution, you’ve really brought out your A-game. The hologram, the flushing text effect, the dramatic paneling… beautiful!

Looking forward to the next installment… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

nice toilet humor bro

2 Likes