Crossover Guidelines: Ashley

Following Dusk’s template here (Personal Skin Guidelines), but I had to make a separate post cause it was getting too long.

I’m posting this here as a general guideline to follow if wanting to use my character in comics and screenshots. I want to make clear no one has annoyed me with anything previously posted. This is only for future reference.

Who is Ashley?

DOB: c. 1963 (Age 22 in 1985)

Nationality: Nebraska, United States.

Ashley (formerly “Ashley Jackson”, now legally signed “Ash Lee”) was sentenced to death for shooting her husband. Her only way out of a one-way trip to the electric chair was by signing up to become a test subject for the experimental "Über-Serum.” The serum was formulated to enhance the human body and mind, granting the user superhuman abilities. The RED Labs hoped to make super soldiers. But after a series of fatal catastrophes, Ashley was one of eight successes.

Her hobbies include riding her skateboard, drinking BONK!, swimming, snowboarding, exploring abandoned places, running/parkour, playing her guitar, reading comics, watching movies (and talking while doing so, much to the annoyance of everyone around her), and pestering Shade.

Weapons/Abilities:

She would pick up and shoot (or swing) whatever she could get her hands on. But she typically runs SMGs, Scattergun, a stock bat, cleavers, and a USP Pistol.

(Passive) Enhanced Speed: Ashley’s movement speed and reaction time are much faster than the average mercenary. She can dodge projectiles, ambush enemies, and under the effects of Bonk: Dash like A-Train from The Boys (the Amazon TV Show, not the comic. We don’t talk about the comic.)

(Passive) Immunity to radiation: Through drinking copious amounts of Bonk!, Ashley is immune to radiation poisoning.

(Passive) Enhanced Strength: Ashley is much stronger than she appears, being able to go toe-to-toe with men twice her size. She can also throw objects with enough force to knock targets off their feet, her favorite being a baseball she hits with her bat.

Bonk Power-up: Ashley can get her enhancements from drinking cans of Bonk! Atomic Punch! The radioactive soda also heals her.

High Jump: While under the effects of BONK!, Ashley can jump as high as a Soda Popper boosted Scout.

Parkour / Wall-Run: As a Scout, Ashley can run and jump off walls with her speed and flexibility, moving in ways her comrades can’t.

Personality: She’s sassy, hot-headed, loud, and insanely clumsy. However, she is also fiercely loyal, bold, and deeply cares about her RED comrades, especially Shade. With Ashley by your side, she would make a mountain of robot scrap for you.

Character influences: Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison (Ion Fury, play it if you like retro shooters), Misty (Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies, Tranzit).

General Rules (please read!)

Ashley is completely loyal to the RED Team; she’d never turn traitor on them.

As for romantic relationships: I haven’t given her romantic life much thought. But if need be, pair her with Shade (the masked brown-haired Scout, might make him a bio one of these days) and call it a day. Pairing her with anyone else feels weird to me ngl.

She has various outfits, but only wears RED team colors, with the rest of her cosmetics painted black. Feel free to use whatever, as long as it’s from the Female Scout Overhaul pack (+Enhanced Compact Brawler).

Don’t do any retexturing to her model unless I’ve specifically asked for help with it.

Some of the assets I use for Ashley are custom-edited models I commissioned to fix. I did it because a few of the workshop (specifically, the Compact Brawler and her gloves) models are buggy. If you want these models, all you have to do is ask me on Metrocop’s discord. @ me, so I can see it, and I’ll post the files in #resources. I’ll also give the dupes I use.

For simplicity’s sake, have Ashley (or any character for that matter) appear via TF2 Teleporter.

If she dies, she respawns. It is TF2 Canon lol.

Please ask me directly (here or on discord) if you are unsure about something! I’d gladly answer any questions about what Ashley would do or say in any scenario.

2 Likes