hackman227
hackman228
hackman229
hackman230
hackman231
hackman232
hackman233

3 Likes

This chapter, much like the last one, isn’t as big as some older ones. I was chalking this up to my incompetence as an artist, however I came to terms with the fact that what I’m doing right now is warming up for the big leap: the finale. As the story is progressing towards its explosive end, we don’t have many chapters left before the Hackman finale. I can’t give an exact number, but let’s say that we are very close to seeing the end of this part of the incredible journey which introduced me to Metrocop. But this is merely the end of the beginning. I will disclose more in the future.

1 Like

I continue to be blown away by the quality of your editing and the space management you show with the bits of other panels to fill out the comic.
I doubt I’ll ever get to that level of quality, but it can’t be overstated what a value you are to the community to show this amount of effort :smiley:

2 Likes

+1 to what Gobo said.

And it’s impressive seeing how much more focused your style has become.That shot of the street with its negative space helps slow down the pacing, and ler’s the conversation flow more naturally.

And the dialog does flow naturally, too. It feels like you hit a good rhythm between the dialog and the images’ story-telling. The scene with the star-crossed lovers was especially well-executed… and nauseating :laughing:

It feels like you’re spinning Hackman into something grand and final!

1 Like

This was a great read; I can tell it’s building up for something big. As usual the editing is brilliant!

I don’t want anything bad to happen to the couple though!