Upcoming Comics

Evolution? In my 19-year-old Garry’s Mod comic series?!

2 Likes

Love all the editing around the canon itself, just a lamp in-game for one shot, then a bunch of attention drawn with editing in post for a close-up :smiley:
really starts off a punchline well

1 Like

Do the boys wanna go out with a bang?

4 Likes

hackman234

6 Likes

hackman235

5 Likes

Tony Hawckman’s Pro Skater 2

Redo of the speech bubbles. I’ve gone back to straight ellipticals, but I think I’ll stick with the curved tails. Other small edits, and a half-page preview of the next bit. Fact check me on Jerry’s rant if needed. That’s all you get until the full released!

jeff124_1

jeff124_2

5 Likes

4 Likes

Let’s gooooooo

1 Like

Get this man to a toilet, STAT!

2 Likes

Nattland-part-9-page1_v2

7 Likes

Everything’s so smooooooooth!

1 Like

Great use of blur to emphasis focus. It creates a real visual weight to the scene, especially when the two are sat at the table. Lovely subtle cinematic vibe.

2 Likes

hackman257

5 Likes

Spoiler shot from Go Between.
Gonna try n’ finish up with editing and such tomorrow and post the whole comic

4 Likes

The… crystals… aaaargh…

Looking forward to whatever this means!

1 Like

“It is TIME for a HARVEST
lmao

1 Like

These are some ideas based on a story that’s been simmering in the back of my head. Nothing here is concrete, it’s all experimenting with visuals styles at the moment. Even the chapter names, text and inclusion of the G-Man model are all just part of the visual experimentation (the later will not be part of the finished story). I do have a story and a rough sketch in my head but I have to see how I want to tell it visually.

5 Likes

Amazing shots, very intrigued by what the story will be about.

1 Like

I’m very intrigued. The visual language reminds me of the 1950’s in several ways. Whatever it is, I’d read it!

2 Likes