Upcoming Comics

Here’s a thread for folks to post previews of their upcoming comics. Feel free to show off what you have coming down the pike.

I’ll start off by posting the first five pages of Combine Exchange Program, Episode 11. COMING SOON TO A METROCOP.NET NEAR YOU!

cep11_001
cep11_002
cep11_003
cep11_004
cep11_005

Don’t worry, the other thirty-eight pages will be coming soon.

But, hey, why not have some screenshots.

PREPARE YOUR EYEBALLS
CEP Ep 11 Promo Cover

6 Likes

Phenomenal work as always, Mjol’
I love the faces side-by-side like that in the one panel, really cool shot :smiley:

Damn, that’s pretty radical, MJ. Can’t wait for the full thing!

What a great initiative! A place to post upcoming stuff and get some nice feedback or ideas from folks here.

And now, to try that out… I give you the first three pages of Inconvenienced 10!

spläsh
ruta 1
sida 2

6 Likes

Dial

1 Like

feedback 1

Or just a gamster in a wheel :stuck_out_tongue:

No context preview of the next Interdimensional Bureaucracy. Won’t be posting it until next week.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 221815

1 Like

I thought that this was a preview of Unforseen Consequences second chapter and found it very odd that G-Man wanted to celebrate the Cascade with a song. Maybe he was after extra resonance (of the throat)

:laughing: No it’s for my comedy series Valentine’s Day special, haha.

The Go Between, page 20 snippet

3 Likes

This Valentine’s Day, the evil Dr. Grodbort may have bitten off more than he could chew…
pepsiman24
Stay tuned for Pepsiman II!

I Shall Give you some Screenshots of QUAKEGUY VS. VIBRI ISSUE 2

(Not In Order)

Continuing work on “The Go Between”
One page complete, 2nd in the works.
Aiming for 25 pages as full comic.
Thinking I’m gonna hold off on posting page by page as I complete them in favor of just posting them all once I’m done done.

3 Likes

Something that I am slowly working on.

7 Likes

I really should make a little banner version for people to use in comics. The logo alone has terrible contrast with most stuff.

Also, wooo, new Yukon comic!

1 Like

Hey!

Not much to say on this, it’s a noir comic I’m testing out and I’ve got to a point where I need to step away from it for a while. Kinda the point of a test, I suppose. Anyway, I already have the script for the chapter done (which is actually quite a bit more than is featured here). What I’m testing here is the noir look I’m after. Don’t expect realistic lighting, this is about mood, baby. And lots and lots of post-production and tweaking. Which hopefully isn’t too obvious in a bad way. Anyway…

What this isn’t is an exercise in radical frame design. That’s part of what I want to think about. BRAIN LIMITED! Enjoy (very briefly)

MIDNIGHT_VOID_C1_P1
Midnight-Void-C1-P2
Midnight-Void-C1-P3
Midnight-Void-C1-P4
Midnight-Void-C1-P5

Midnight-Void-C1-P6

8 Likes

Looks fun! Mythos will be pleased.

2 Likes

I am, indeed, pleased. And slightly threatened considering I’ve had a noir idea jumbling in my head for a year or two now.

1 Like