Unforeseen Consequences: The Cascade - Part 4

4 Likes

GMan seems to be rubbing off on her already!

Giggity

2 Likes

No comment. XD

But yeah after the marriage they can passively influence each other emotionally; side-effects of an eternal union.

2 Likes

Note to self, dont mess with dusk’s things o.o

2 Likes

Yeah, this is some good horror. And nice thematic stuff, what with you proving to the soldiers what’s worse!

I must admit I did find the action a bit confusing. Was the headcrab flying towards the briefcase, or did it crawl out of it? I think a brief, small shot of it flying towards/crawling out of the briefcase beforehand could help the direction of action

2 Likes

Yeah I originally was gonna have a shot like that… but… wait… I can’t remember why I didn’t take one now. ._. But it was meant to have just sorta grabbed onto the briefcase prior to the Marine knocking it away, haha.

I must admit action is not my strong point; I am going to continue working on improving it as I go when it’s needed… as I have one scene in particular I want to do for chapter 3 which is going to take some work when I get to it. :laughing:

1 Like

Feel free to post WIP stuff or showcase ideas if you want input. There are a lot of people here who are good at capturing that flow in a comic

2 Likes

Headcrab suitcase tackle, early candidate for best action shot of 2024.

4 Likes