The Vault of Infinite Content

Petfe and I have been working on this comic together for about 2 months. Co-wrote, posed and edited it. Had a blast making it.

Hope you all enjoy!

5 Likes

After all this time… It is finally out.
Jokes aside, it was a really fun, secret project and actually my first proper collab.

Hope you people enjoy reading it!

5 Likes

What a masterpiece! I’m flattered by the in-universe importance I’m given, haha. Really wish that vault was real though!

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this comic,
but i hate that my face is blurred (j/k)
10/10 comic is absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

Guys, that was REALLY well done. You both mentioned that you had fun making this comic, and you know what? It god damn shows.

The memes sprinkled throughout the comic were also a nice touch. Especially the “Dillon, you son of a bitch!”, because you not only SAID the line, but you also recreated the meme through posing.

And on the topic of posing, it is another way of communicating to the reader (not just through dialogue) the personality of each character, and in this regard I wanna say that I felt jealous as I was reading, because my posing is rather stiff in comparison to what you guys did.

The line were both of you wanted be ABOVE Mjolnir and Clover? That was not
only funny but also relatable. **Because I also want to be ABOVE them. **

Now, I was reading the comic in it’s original size. Why do I mention this? Because I was reading as I was scrolling, and when I got to the “i like to think of it more as borrowing” line, I hadn’t seen the gun yet, after I read it, I scrolled and saw it and started laughting. Another funny line was when Yukon was genuinely asking how many guards are there.

Oh, you guys falling through the panels was pretty rad and the transitions were nice.

One last thing I want to mention, your comic also gave me the same vibe as Near Theft Auto ( Near Theft Auto: Garry’s Mod | Metrocop ), wich is really nice.

5 Likes

Hehehehe, Fort and his CRAB HANDS

3 Likes

Beautiful. ”I was the one who wrote it into the script”, now that’s some solid comedy right there.

4 Likes

i love it!
10/10 SLAMS

3 Likes

This has to be the best comedy comic I’ve seen in a long time. The writing is solid, which, when combined with the expressive poses, sells the jokes. The fact that you trusted the reader to interpret the visual gags and didn’t add excessive dialogue or call-out boxes to make sure the reader got it, shows maturity in your craft. Well done, both of you.

6 Likes

Thank you all for such kind words. I am very pleased to see people enjoyed it. A special thank you to Petfe for putting up with me on this project.

Note that the panels are a bit compressed, click on the panel and then open in a new tab if its too compressed to view.

4 Likes

That was top notch! Was this about one of the first posted here? What a way to kick off the forums.
What’s your method for DoF? And do you have any particular workflow/inspiration for posing? Those poses are some of the best I think I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Can only speak for myself, but…

Just the regular ol’ gmod DoF, innit. I do make some minor improvements in photoshop afterwards, though.

What comes to posing is that I’ve just sought to improve myself in it along the years. No particular inspiration or special methods used. Physgun goes brrt

Thank you all for the great comments, I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Large thanks to Yukon for suggesting the collab and for doing such amazing work on it!

4 Likes

Laughed all the way through. It’s really refreshing to read a new comic and especially one as well done as this. Great work, guys! Thanks for the laughs.

1 Like