No Parking - Episode 12

Ep-012-lowres
Ep-012_PT2-lowres
Ep-012_PT3-lowres
Ep-012_PT3_and_a_half-lowres
Ep-012_PT4-lowres

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m wondering what the heck ā€˜barnbowlā€™ isā€¦ I have a feeling it has something to do withā€¦ barnacles? XD Also I see quite a few other characters in the crowd there!

Gotta say thoughā€¦ my brain really messes with me when I see Gerald say things like ā€œMost stimulating.ā€ and ā€œIā€™m gettingā€¦ excited.ā€ Because I just imagine it in G-Manā€™s voice andā€¦ :flushed:

I still feel sorry for Brian right now. :laughing:

No spoilers butā€¦ yeah!

Wow! You knocked it out of the park with this one (no pun intended): the editing, the scripting and especially the pacing!

The buildup there when Gerald and Nikolas were getting tickets had me on my seat - what were they buying tickets for?? I guess we still donā€™t really know, but Iā€™m looking forward to seeing whatā€™s next.

Also, is that Brian a reskin of a model? Or is that just some damn fine editing?

Red Lion Bar, snowā€¦ is this Gothenburg, Sweden?

Oh I forgot to ask; I see the Eli and Kleiner models there, are they going to be named characters at some point?

Thanks! That was a lot of work, all to sell that one last panel. But at least it did end matching the visual I had in my mind. But a return to the simpler format beckons! And no, not skill, that poor old Brian is a skin from the Workshop. Quite the lucky find!

No spoilers. But yes.

This has been a really fun series thus far, lookibg forward to more of it hahaha

Iā€™m glad! You can only go with what makes you laugh, cry or whatever and hope it lands with others too.

1 Like

Honestly this series is really great! (And no Iā€™m not just saying that because of Gerald, haha.) I try to read every part as soon as it comes out (when I notice it!).

But I have a requestā€¦ XD Never give Gerald a love interest or my heart will be broken! :sob:

Also sorry I keep asking spoiler-like questions. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well thatā€™s lovely to hear, thank you. As for Geraldā€¦ We donā€™t do spoilers here - as you know! - and I canā€™t make promises because I take the attitude of following the characters where they need to go. But I think youā€™ll be OK, at least for the foreseeable future!

1 Like

I understand. XD I donā€™t expect you to reply with spoilers anyhow; honestly I do just think aloud often, haha. So apologies for any really random comments! :rofl:

Donā€™t worry, itā€™s great that someoneā€™s interested. Listen, Iā€™d love to share the upcoming characters and plots - only because they make me laugh and smile. But thatā€™s also my motivation for writing the comic. Iā€™m not being mean, I just need to keep it stashed away under lock and key, so to speak. Otherwise thereā€™ll be no comic! lol

No worries! Completely understandable, haha.

I love this series. It really reminds me so much of the comic series from the old days, and I mean that in the best possible way. It feels like a modern and wholly original spin on those. Keep it up!

1 Like

Dude, those are some nice pages. The only feedback I can give you, is that in the 4th page, the panel with the characters gasping could be bigger. Itā€™s unnecessarily small.

Last page, in terms of aesthetic, is my favorite. Mainly because the buildings are at an angle, but so is the character, and they form this V shape. Inverted colors on page 3 were also a nice touch.

Congrats on your continued improvement.