Nattland part 8

The police aren’t sure what to make of the case. Meanwhile, Martin and Therese are trying to get their drink on… but where will they go? And what is that man running from?
Catch up on the previous Nattland parts here

Nattland-part-8-page1_v2
Nattland-part-8-page2_v2
Nattland-part-8-page3

1 Like

You’re building up to something big, and I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Really digging the Svensk maps, I wonder how much of that you have to manually add each time?

Like Eastman said, the anticipation is killing me, you can feel the pressure building.

No matter how many towers you get, you’re always out of snus…

2 Likes

Kinda hard to say, I mix it all up. The street they walk down is a cleaned-up version of a street from Cry of Fear, a game I rip off all the time. Except for the signs and the building in the background, almost everything is unchanged (Team Psykskallar don’t seem to mind that I use it for this purpose).

Summary

The café they enter at the end, as well as the building on the title panel, are both from modding-assets.net.

Summary

There are four streets in all, and I realized after the fact that I had made a map far bigger than what was shown in the comic. It was a waste of time for the comic, though I am quite satisfied with the map itself, and might release it as some Metrocop exclusive (probably without the Cry of Fear stuff).

Next comic I’ll probably skip making a map and make do with existing Cry of Fear/Insertion_2/Valve maps.

1 Like