No Parking - Episode 14

Ep-014-P1
Ep-014-P2
Ep-014-P3
Ep-014-P4
Ep-014-P5

7 Likes

Hmmm. A Breen zombie. That’s, that’s like a…a… Bombine! Right? Heh… Bombine, get it? Heh heh. Okay

3 Likes

Brombine :wink:

This was great though, I love how Harry just lands on his butt XD

2 Likes

Harry the Headcrab is adorable in the panel where it’s looking up at Brian. :laughing:

And is Nikos thinking of opening the briefcase? XD

I also hope for a Breen zombie now.

I’ll answer a question with a question: what do you think?

He definitely is thinking of opening the briefcase.

1 Like

It’s really cool to see how your editing is evolving man.

3 Likes

I’ve missed this series! Actually, I may really have missed a few. Right, off to binge.

Ooh, this looks terrible. Futurama is me replying to Monsieur Toomere, I promise I’m not comparing your comic to death

1 Like

Man, this is a tough crowd!

:rofl:

Andy, show me on this doll where they touched you?

2 Likes

Welcome back is a great place to start! As I said earlier, there is something funny about building up this expectation just in order to not show it.

I love the layout. It’s like a machinegun or something, the way it repeats itself (as do Gerald’s panels!)

Great twist ending too. And it really shows that you’ve been thinking about noir in that last panel. Looking forward to what happens next (I’m assuming Brian will be somewhat fine, considering Twitch can obviously walk around and form coherent sentences)

1 Like

Thanks, George. Yeah, the fact the missing episode is no.13 hasn’t passed me by. Heck, who’s to say it won’t show up in future, in some form or other. I’ve got… ideas. But that’s for another day.

As for Brian, no spoilers but let’s just say his future is… interesting!

1 Like