Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Metrocop forums! Metrocop is a site dedicated to comics created using Valve Software's Source engine. It's safer here.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you can see threads and posts but not comment on them. To participate in the discussion, you'll have to register with us. We invite you to join our community!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Transmissions: Element 120; HL2 mod
Topic Started: Mar 29 2015, 04:27 PM (429 Views)
ESToomere
Member Avatar
Odell Scrubbage

What is Transmissions : Element 120?
Quote:

A short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location after the events of Half-Life : Episode 2. Where are you? Why have you been sent? To help bring the Source Engine up to date several new features are included:

- Enhanced dynamic lighting
- Integrated Source Shader Editor 0.5 for enhanced post processing & lighting
- Improved support for complex physics structure
- Support for super massive physics objects
- Improved AI and group behavior on multiple AI types

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.transmissions-element120.com/

I played it, it looked amazing, the atmosphere was amazing, the maps totally blew me away.

It's not released yet but there might be a way to get it early floating around in the depths of Internet.
Posted Image

Braindawg
Member Avatar
The right man in the wrong place
Had to bump this just to say it's a terrific mod. Available on Steam, too!

Too bad it's so short though! Just as I thought there was more it ended...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gaming · Next Topic »