Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Metrocop forums! Metrocop is a site dedicated to creative content, such as comics and screenshots, created using Valve Software's Source engine. It's safer here.

To make posts or threads, please register as a member.

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Timeshift: Doctor Who:Twice Upon a Time; Chris reviews movies
Topic Started: Feb 14 2015, 12:17 PM (4,687 Views)
Chris
Member Avatar
Simultaneously a 'has been' and 'never was'!
Hello everybody!

It is me Chris, you know! CHRIS!

Oh whatever, well seeing as I don't really make comics anymore I thought it would be worth sharing with you what I do do which is review things, so today I proudly present to you:

Hall's Variety Pack

Hall’s Variety Pack is my YouTube channel on which I have (and shall continue to) produce a range of different videos, primarily focused on Movie and TV reviews but also producing the odd short sketch or Vlog depending on whatever I can come up with during the week!

It all initially started out way way back in 2010 as a radio show which still exists to this day which you can listen to every Thursday from 3pm (GMT) featuring a fist full of great music with a sprinkling of silliness and random reviews thrown in, just go to https://www.uclansu.co.uk/pulseradio and give it a listen, it may just change your life!... Or not, probably not but at least the music is good!

This thread is the public face of all that, where I'll post links to my latest reviews and things for your viewing pleasure!

I'd say this was a mega thread but that's not mega enough! Its more like a supermegaawsome thread!

Today I bring my review of the 2017 Christmas special, the final episode of Steven Moffat's time as show runner and the last with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor in an adventure that literally happens!

Newest Video!:

2017 Reviews and things!
Spoiler: click to toggle

2016 Reviews and Such:

2015 Reviews and Such:

2014 Reviews:
Edited by Chris, Dec 27 2017, 07:11 PM.
Posted Image

Mythos
Member Avatar
The Maladjusted

"I gotta keep this Avengers as spoiler-free as possible... Tony Stark dies at the end AH FUCK!"
Posted Image

Chris
Member Avatar
OH MY GOD!!

A REPLY!!
Posted Image

Mythos
Member Avatar
The Maladjusted

Chris
Apr 29 2015, 12:24 PM
OH MY GOD!!

A REPLY!!
Hah, yeah, sorry, I always check this thread but never drop replies. I don't really know what to say about these besides that they're fun.
Posted Image

Gundam_mk2
Member Avatar
Gunny
Great review without spoiling anything

Anyone try watching this in IMAX or 3D yet?

Chris
Member Avatar
Oh no, I'm not a fan of 3D and I have feeling that with this it could be retrofitted 3D as there is little about the spectacle that looks as though It could have been built for 3D or would look better in 3D.
New Review day! Today brings my review of Two By Two AKA Ooops Noah is Gone which was... erm... well... who’d have thought that there would be a worse animated movie released this year than Home!

Oh dear...
Edited by Chris, May 6 2015, 02:36 PM.
Posted Image

ESToomere
Member Avatar
Matt Smith appreciation month

START WATCHING MOVIES THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WATCH >: (
Posted Image

Chris
Member Avatar
I have to review EVERYTHING, even the movies that barely function as movies!
More reviews of recent releases, one and a half movies and whatever the buggery Unfriended is supposed to be...
New Review Day!

One of these films is not like the others...
Edited by Chris, May 20 2015, 01:17 PM.
Posted Image

ESToomere
Member Avatar
Matt Smith appreciation month

I guess I should go see Mad Max.
Posted Image

Chris
Member Avatar
Yes, everyone should, twice, three times TWELVE!

Also new reviews!
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Online Content · Next Topic »
  • Pages: