Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Metrocop forums! Metrocop is a site dedicated to creative content, such as comics and screenshots, created using Valve Software's Source engine. It's safer here.

To make posts or threads, please register as a member.

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What are you playing?
Topic Started: Feb 7 2015, 01:40 AM (10,651 Views)
Mythos
Member Avatar
The Maladjusted

What it says on the tin: let the guys know what you been gaming recently.

Personally, I started a Telltale binge last Christmas, thanks to the Steam sale. Played through The Wolf Among Us, which is absolutely brilliant for the most part, replayed the first season of The Walking Dead on PC (I'd previously played through it a few times on PS3), played through Season Two, and also got Poker Night 2 with what change I had left, only to have logged more hours into that than any of the other games. I've already unlocked everything Poker Night 2 has to offer and I see no signs of slowing down, thanks to some really good AI.

With all that, Telltale has cemented its place as my current favorite developer on PC (seeing as Valve hasn't done anything in years and has consistently let me down with HL3). That said, I do worry about their future. It's already becoming obvious to me that the choices and consequences gameplay is more of a gimmick, as the choices usually have little impact, or it's just course-corrected to get to the same point. Telltale's gonna have to come up with some new flourishes this year to make sure their current Golden Age doesn't end abruptly.
Posted Image

Chris
Member Avatar
Simultaneously a 'has been' and 'never was'!
I have started playing Starbound again for the first time in almost a year, things have changed, some good some bad. Playing it kind of with the intention of doing an update to the Youtube video I did on it when I first started playing it but I dunno, I'm kind of more of a mind to get working on that pile of movies I've lined up for the new series of my film review stuff.

Oh and I've been playing Besieged, I think its called, the one where you build medieval stuff, its fun but its waaay too early to recommend it.

Also played Gat out of Hell, completed it despite my best efforts to make it last as long as possible. Its painfully short, and that is brought more into compelling focus given how fun and funny it can be, possibly wait until the inevitable steam sale where it will cost bugger all than get it now.
Posted Image

ESToomere
Member Avatar
Matt Smith appreciation month

Stumbled on the modern XCOM, everything was cool and interesting until the "zombie-making-ridiculously-OP-stabby-aliens" showed up, I mean, what the fuck, game.
Posted Image

Jim_Riley
Member Avatar
U.S. Marinade

Started playing Dying Light last week. Bought it a bit on a whim as I knew nothing about it and never even heard of it until it was close to release. Been having a blast so far. A solid game with a ton of potential in the future.
Posted Image

ESToomere
Member Avatar
Matt Smith appreciation month

Tomb Raider (fucking awesome) and Force Unleashed (shitty console port).
Posted Image

Chris
Member Avatar
Simultaneously a 'has been' and 'never was'!
ESToomere
Feb 8 2015, 07:34 PM
Stumbled on the modern XCOM, everything was cool and interesting until the "zombie-making-ridiculously-OP-stabby-aliens" showed up, I mean, what the fuck, game.
XCOM ain't got time for your sheet!
Posted Image

Mythos
Member Avatar
The Maladjusted

Because I've been playing so much Poker Night 2 and I keep hearing Sam's quotes from my GF (who's also playing a lot of Poker Night 2), I've just reinstalled Sam & Max: Season One to go back to the early days of Telltale. I guess the Year of Telltale continues for me.
Posted Image

Gundam_mk2
Member Avatar
Gunny
Quote:

Tomb Raider (fucking awesome) and Force Unleashed (shitty console port).

Tomb Raider? The new one? I wanted to play that but my ps3 is spoiled

Best Free To Play for 2015
Fistful of Frags

I know this mod is pretty old but its a pretty fun fps since accuracy is key

Should we organise another HL2 DM ? :D
Edited by Gundam_mk2, Feb 10 2015, 01:14 PM.

Mythos
Member Avatar
The Maladjusted

Gundam_mk2
Feb 10 2015, 01:11 PM
Yours too?! Mine broke down at the end of last Summer, I still haven't gotten it fixed.

:( I miss it.
Posted Image

Gundam_mk2
Member Avatar
Gunny
Mythos
Feb 10 2015, 01:13 PM
Gundam_mk2
Feb 10 2015, 01:11 PM
Yours too?! Mine broke down at the end of last Summer, I still haven't gotten it fixed.

:( I miss it.
I bought a Torex screwdriver just to fix it, thinking it was dust issue

Posted Image

It was effort wasted since it manage to stripped the screws,ended up not able to clean the system.
Think something happen to the power supply, so removing the dust would not have helped.
Not helped that I marathon both Last of us (Awesome Game) and GTA 5 which may have melted something inside.

With the cost of repair, I rather buy a new ps3

Edited by Gundam_mk2, Feb 10 2015, 01:25 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: