Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Metrocop forums! Metrocop is a site dedicated to creative content, such as comics and screenshots, created using Valve Software's Source engine. It's safer here.

To make posts or threads, please register as a member.

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Blue Soldier in a cold day; Testing
Topic Started: Oct 8 2017, 03:09 PM (197 Views)
Arctic Avenger
Member Avatar
The Librarian
Made in SFM.

Snow added in photoshop. Brushes used were stock. That being said, need some feedback on the effect, since I wanted to add some depth to it.

Posted Image
Edited by Arctic Avenger, Oct 8 2017, 03:22 PM.
TIER 1 HIGH RISK OPERATOR ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Piggo
Member Avatar

Those large circular dots are really bad imo, especially since one is covering his face.
but apart from those good pic
Edited by Piggo, Oct 8 2017, 03:47 PM.

ESToomere
Member Avatar
Matt Smith appreciation month

Remove the splotch on the face and all of the bigger ones that go from lower torso to the legs and you'll have the depth effect. Right now it's too obvious(ly overdone).
Posted Image

Orpheus
Member Avatar
Haz-Life is my hero <3

Composition's looking great, perhaps a tad more DoF and a tighter field of view, otherwise excellent!
Posted Image
We serve the same mystery.

Mythos
Member Avatar
The Maladjusted

Agree with Piggo on the dots thing but overall a really cool picture. How are you getting the hang of SFM so far?
Posted Image

Arctic Avenger
Member Avatar
The Librarian
Mythos
Oct 9 2017, 04:24 PM
How are you getting the hang of SFM so far?
Thanks to Orpheus, and some tutorials on youtube, I think I have a feel for it. But, I've only made 2 screenshots so far. I'll give some feedback after a bunch more stuff.

One thing I want to add, it's pretty barbaric that I have to dump the materials and models files in the game folder. At least in Gmod I could organize the stuff I had by making sub folders.
TIER 1 HIGH RISK OPERATOR ALL DAY EVERY DAY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Screenshots · Next Topic »