Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Metrocop forums! Metrocop is a site dedicated to comics created using Valve Software's Source engine. It's safer here.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you can see threads and posts but not comment on them. To participate in the discussion, you'll have to register with us. We invite you to join our community!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
PC Gamer UK November 2017 issue 310
Topic Started: Sep 26 2017, 11:26 AM (52 Views)
ESToomere
Member Avatar
Odell Scrubbage

Contains information about Black Mesa, Half-Life 2 development and cancelled episodes and FPS history. Also includes a small comic strip by Christopher Livingston.

Enjoy!

Read here:
https://issuu.com/ninanina178/docs/pc_g_uk_i310_2017_11_downmagaz.com
Posted Image

Mythos
Member Avatar
The Maladjusted

His skills have not improved with age, I'm afraid. Quite the opposite. I wish he'd reached out, but I guess he forgot about Metrocop.

Also, Half-Life 2 role-playing got a feature but nobody contacted us. We are officially obscure. Not sure if proud or want to hang myself.
Posted Image

Chris
Member Avatar
Simultaneously a 'has been' and 'never was'!
Be proud; when I did that thing for weeble's stuff and asked for a link to the union our number of spam bots went up, like, a lot.

Whilst a listing would have been nice at the same time it is not worth getting your card marked.

And besides it means we are too cool for school.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gaming · Next Topic »